Low-cost GIC season registration until March 8
The German Inline Cup is Europe’s most popular inline skating series with spectacular street races in metropolises and in the countryside.
Here the several thousand fitness and recreational skaters gather with the international world elite and celebrate six “festivals on wheels“! A majority of the races is connected to big local running and cycling events. The races attract masses of spectators and are in the focus of the media.
More and more international skaters from all around the world come to Germany to experience the well organized races. Multiple French world champion Yann Guyader, Swiss shooting star Severin Widmer and French allrounder Ewen Fernandez accended the series podium in 2012. And the numerous recreational skaters complete the melting pot of nations.
The 2013 German Inline Cup is:
- 6 attractive races in the city centres of major cities and in the charming countryside
- spread over the entire season from April to October
- with the best inline skaters of the world
- combining amateur sports with professional sports and offering separated races for the youngsters
- 2 categories for speed skaters and recreational skaters with separate rankings, points and awards for both categories
- all sites are easily accessible from abroad by plane, train or car
Prior to March 8, 2013 you may register for all six races with just one inscription! Take the chance and be part of it! Moreover, the cities also offer a lot of tourist attractions, you may explore the country and experience its people before and after the races!
Further information and the inscription at www.german-inline-cup.de