[MATOS] platine 6*84 chez Cado Motus

5, 10, 20% à roller ? Peu importe ! C'est l'adrénaline qui compte, toujours à fond !

Modérateurs : sg1_diablo, Rollo, Gadget, emile64, clochette, wawa, 8wd, alfathor, BOBOR, DELVAR, Appache-Zwoofff

DIM

[MATOS] platine 6*84 chez Cado Motus

Message par DIM »

vu sur le forum LR :wink:

Cado Motus sort une platine special downhill 6x84mm
http://cadomotus.blogspot.com/2008/05/c ... nhill.html
http://www.cadomotus.com/shop/product.asp?pid=138

Image Image

:shock:

& un prix officiel de 395€ ... :shock: :roll:

je suis plutot sceptique quand aux 6 roues ... deja que 5*90 c'est assez long et pas tjrs evident :roll:
Rike
Membre bienfaiteur

Message par Rike »

5*90= 454 mm de longueur
4*100+1*90 = 494 mm
6*84 = 510 mm

la 6*84 est donc un poil plus longue que la powerslide armageddon mais pas tant que ca et elle présente l'avantage d'avoir un appuis supplémentaire
le principale problème vient plutôt du règlement technique dispo sur le site dez la CND :
· la longueur de la platine*, roues comprises, ne doit pas excéder cinquante (50) cm.
8wd
Administrateur

Re: [MATOS] platine 6*84 chez Cado Motus

Message par 8wd »

DIM a écrit :vu sur le forum LR
et celui de REL... http://www.rollerenligne.com/phpBB2/vie ... 5716#95716 :wink:
e i g h t w h e e l d r i v e
yoyo

Message par yoyo »

par contre pour finir des vieilles roues en route ouverte ou en freeride ca peux etre sympa... :D

Y a un pot qui planche sur un platine du genre depuis un ptit mois

adio
chris37
Membre bienfaiteur

Message par chris37 »

Et puis l'E....... de service vous dit que cet interdit par le règlement de la FFRS, mais on peut toujours rêver :D .

@+
chris37

me chercher pas je suis loin
Schturman

Message par Schturman »

This is my setup :lol:

Test Drive in hebrew.
Modifié en dernier par Schturman le 16 oct. 2009 10:06, modifié 1 fois.
Toox
Membre bienfaiteur

Message par Toox »

Hi Schturman,

Your test seems to be very interesting but I don't think so many people here understands Hebrew... Would you have an western European language version (English, French, Spanish or German)? Or do you know a website with an efficient translator?

Thanks mate
DIM

Message par DIM »

nice setup Schturman 8)
isn't it too long ? :roll: 5*90 isn't enough for you ? :lol:
Schturman

Message par Schturman »

Toox a écrit :Hi Schturman,
Your test seems to be very interesting but I don't think so many people here understands Hebrew... Would you have an western European language version (English, French, Spanish or German)? Or do you know a website with an efficient translator?
Thanks mate
Hello
Sorry, but I do not know any system of online text (website) translation from hebrew to western European languages :(
DIM a écrit :nice setup Schturman
isn't it too long ? 5*90 isn't enough for you ?
Thanks 8)
Yes, this frame a little long, but this cool and fun :D And this frame help to improve itself in the technique.
I test this frame on a new our spot (2 km, fast and very technically) and I controled on this frame very good..., a little hard, but okay and fine :wink:
My regular frame 5x90 :)

alfathor
Administrateur

Message par alfathor »

Nice spot !
DIM

Message par DIM »

hehe :wink: :)
k-store

Message par k-store »

translate a écrit : Here is the picture of Hmrcb the new cado motus pro downhill 6x84 with Rolr Toistr ) attached also to the album (
Rollerblade Twister Pro II + frame Cado Motus Pro Downhill 6x84
From vehicle itself produced similarly Lmrcbim of mogema ) as this ideal her company with there other (, from vehicle with double wall and two floors, in addition to this is there are 4 reinforcements between the wheels that there is like these that will read to this more floor. From this vehicle creates in the personal order of several slippery of glider Hil from all the world and to the today there are in total something like 28 couples of Hprimim like these in each the world! Hmrcb this simply amazing! According to the picture is possible/given to see that from vehicle sits a drop backwards and not exact in middle of. Lיa Hכkלהiלהim, illegal. In the second picture tried to attach from vehicle 5x90 Lmrc
Yesterday ) 05.05.08 (, after all the accommodations and preparations ) screws, coordinate, wheels Oco'. ( the first time my position on Rolr with from vehicle like this long. Tried him initially Bsportk and there was a little strange that in each the crucifixion I was compelled to lift leg more high in order that from vehicle he will not blow Bmrcb on foot the second. As ideal pretty quickly got used to this feeling and I started with Hprllim. Also to the take few minutes to internalize how to rotate frame like this long and to enter Lprll the right. After half hour / 45 minutes I traveled Lsshn that there was in the degree of the viewers, that/because Hhiti must examine frame this in the decrease very happy and in spite of that still I was with a little coating on the wheels
Test Drive
Summary from glider Hil ) 10.05.08 ( you can read here. What I can tell you. Frame simple bomb! * In the full street of handhold I had also a little hard to control in him, apparently on account of his length and lack of my attempt. Weight of the prime also a little feel. * In the street that enables do Slidim frame acted very good and not felt some difficulty in the entrance Lslid Obslid itself, apparently that I say this from within my attempt Bslidim that/because of course that exists the sentiment that there are you something more long from the prime the normal on the feet/legs and needs to be very careful with him by the sharp movements. If read a summary, then it's possible to understand that I did with him
gui_gui
Administrateur

Message par gui_gui »

Les fabricants n'ont pas attendu le règlement pour sortir les 110, alors c'est pareil pour cette histoire de 50 cm maxi de train roulant sur les compétitions. C'est une façon de faire bouger les choses, même si ça risque de peu se vendre. Tant mieux si des fabricants préfèrent faire passer le fun avant la rentabilité…
https://sites.google.com/site/guiguiroller/home/kilom%C3%A8tres-2024
Carnet de bord 2024
lourson

Message par lourson »

Il y a moyen de l'essayé?
Schturman

Message par Schturman »

Gadget

Message par Gadget »

Thanks
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Carpe ridiem, l'usure de ta roue est ta force, Dunlop rime avec sale hop Image
Toox
Membre bienfaiteur

Message par Toox »

Congratulations :lol:
k-store

Message par k-store »

allez hop .. debut des tests chez estrem-dounill

Ia

Message par Ia »

Une platine pèse combien sans les axes? Tu les a eues où?
k-store

Message par k-store »

Ia a écrit :Une platine pèse combien sans les axes? Tu les a eues où?
http://www.cadomotus.com/shop/product.asp?pid=138

edit : 1850g avec des powerslide evo, des rlt std et 6 roues.
Répondre